Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Box

--Word on the street is that there is a New color to the Nike SB box. I personally like it and want to get one.

--> But i also heard that they will be taking the fat toungue off of Low top Nike SB's. That does not sit with me well because the fat tongue is the trademark to the Low Top Nike SB. Taking it away is like taking the Jumpman off of Air Jordans and still calling them Air Jordans. Nike SB in 2009 is way off to me compared to previous years. From years 2004-2008, Nike SB was at its peak with their releases. I used to be a bonafide Nike SB head but now I don't look forward to any new releases at all. With that being said, from now on I will be on a OG Nike SB Sneaker Hunt. I will be searching for old Gold Box, Black/Purple Box, and Pink Box heat. If anyone wears a size 9-9.5 and has some Old Niks SB heat for sale, just hit me up forreal.

No comments:

Post a Comment