Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Liquid Infections

--> Chilling in class thinking about my next dollar, as usual. I actually dressed up today, I'ma post up pics later. I think i'ma post up a pic of what i wore one day out of each week.lol. (No life). BUT HEY, IT'S BY POPULAR DEMAND.

Anyway, my status right now is chillin like a mad villain, while gettin those good grades and gettin' that good money lmao. I got another job which means it's morree money time haha. Plus i got some Jordan HEAT on the way, and that's probly my last pair of sneakers for a while. Suprising i know, i just got other items to buy first, like some new speakers, tatts, and a new stashbox lmao.

I take my SAT's on Saturday, and I think I'ma do ok on it. I'm aiming for something higher than a 1500, plus the college I'm trying to attend is rather U of H, HBU, or Praire View. Wish me good luck!

p.s. --> i still and forever will get money lmao. It's not my life but it's an important part of it.
;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment