Friday, March 27, 2009

Anti Matter/ Fool's Gold Vol-3

--> "It's the ones that smoke blunts with ya', send ya' pictures, now they wanna grab their gat and come and get ya'"-Notorious B.I.G. Best rapper ever hands down! Any arguments juss holla lmao. Pretty random blog I'm just at home chillin' thinkin bout somebody but I can't give out any names because I think I have a number on my head lls. While sitting here listening to Holly Weerd I get wierd ideas about things and start to think of what us people think is actually wierd. This sounds pretty bummy lol but earlier today while I was at the gas station I ran into some non-rapper from S.U.C [if you don't know who that is I should really slap you] who wanted me to buy one of his friend's CD's. When he looked me up and down he immediately suspected me of having money, for what reason I don't know. Unlike most bootleggers this dude was actually pretty cool and we actually talked for a half-second. His friend behind him, on the other hand, was totally different. I had on my Watermelon Vans, and when the other guy saw them he immediately said, "Dude that's gay man." Now everybody who knows me well knows that whenever somebody calls me gay it's basically a slap following it lol. Idk why but I kept my composure and just observed this character talking crap. Then he wanted to bag on my jeans saying "We in Houston bro. We don't wear that down here. You young folks need to stop watching these wack TV shows." That was basically all I could take from this grown ass man. I responded by saying "You don't know me man. Just because I got these on doesn't mean I'm wack." He responds by saying, "Yo, your shoes are gay and wack man." [Chopping Session STARTED!]

--> Ahhhh man I respond by sayin "Atleast my shoes are authentic homie"--This guy had on some doskie [fake] Air Jordan 6's. WTF? Don't try and chop if you got some doskies on, man. I don't care how old you are seriously, I will say whatever I want to any person. He gets real mad and starts talking a whole bunch of crap like I'm scared, keep in mind that I'm on a solo mission [as usual] and I truly don't care if there were ppl with me or not! But the dust settled and I bought my gas while telling the guy that I still get more money than him. Haha lames...

--> Anyway, The Cool Kids and Pac Div should really make a mixtape together. Would it top "Mixtape About Nothing"? Idk, that CD is really a masterpiece. Speaking of Wale, check out his new song featuring Lady Gaga called "Chillin".








--> And for all the compliments on received today, I want to dedicate this Fool's Gold to that man who tried to put me down for wearing Vans. AUTHENTIC VANS. SMH, don't follow Gangsters ladies and gents.

I had on:
-Red/White Striped Polo Ralph Lauren
-Emerica Skinny Fit Jeans
-"Watermelon" Vans Chukka




1 comment:

  1. The Cool kids are hella down to earth . They were at Bun B's birthday bash in downtown Houston last week . And even though Mikey Rocks obvious good looks kind of had me dazed at first, he wasnt all stuck up like I thought he would be . We talked about Life in general, Hip Hop, Being Famous & where to find good weed in Houston . PS - Tupac > Biggie ANYDAY .

    ReplyDelete