Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring Nuts

--> Well Spring Break is about to come to a close folks. I really do not want to go back to Marshall, and neither do most of my homies. But on the other hand, it could be good because I can get back to focusing on my grades and not all this drama boo boo. I bought some new clothes and shoes (of course), but I kinda feel like leaving the school this year with a bang. I already told my senior patnas they should do the same, because we're about to encounter the last 9 weeks of the school year. They mostly agreed, so that probably means that I will be on my dressing stuff for the remainder of the school year homie!

--> Money-wise, I spent like around $300 this week. However, I still have a LOT of money saved up and sitting in my bank account. I have a good relationship with my bank-teller lol. Money is not my world, too much of it will cause problems. I feel like I have my money set on different things in the future. For example: the money in my bank account is going towards my College Life (which is coming soon!, and will be so lovely). The money in my "stash" is for my fetish for sneakers and clothes. Then, the other amount is for food and other cool things like that.

--> Girl-wise, ugghh I'm kinda done with that aspect of life for now lol. Too much drama comes with relationships and all that crap, especially if both sides aren't on the same page. I still have female bestfriends and friends, but I dont think I will be involved in a relationship for a nice little while.

--> Shoewise and clothes wise, it's kinda on the cool side. I got some new ish, and the end of the school year might be the time for me and my K.o.D peeps to stunt on bitches lol. Other than that, it's all good my negroes.


:D

No comments:

Post a Comment