Friday, April 3, 2009

What's Good Fam?

--> It's been a couple of days since I've updated this beech. Just thought I'd leave a lil' something today. Well these past couple of days have been very interesting to say the least:

1. I finally read my ex-girlfriend's super long blog entry about me
2. School was wiiddee as FUCK lol
3. I'm on OG Air Jordans and OG Nike SB's now

--> "I'm tossin' round broads like monkey in the middle."-Wale. Lmao on another subject I was at Rice Bowl earlier today, and I ran into a new United States citizen from El Salvador. I usually don't talk to strangers, but this man was so rejoiceful that he was in the U.S. What impacted me the most about our conversation was that he really loved the United States. Sometimes most of us, including myself, act like where I am living at is not good enough for me. I never take the time out to really appreciate everything that I have up to this very day. Thanks to this man, I've now realized that.

--> Also, this stranger from El Salvador gave me even more inspiration to do well in school. Simple words like "Stay in school and be a doctor.", and "Do not smoke or drink your life away." from this man has already motivated me to do better than what I am doing now. For that I thank this man. I didn't even get his name.

_ And after all of that cheesy stuff (lol) I still remain to be an African G haha.
=D


No comments:

Post a Comment