Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rasby Shit

--> So I'm sitting at home thinking about fly stuff, as usual. While also playing Super Smash Brothers (loser i know). I personally think Pharrell is one of the best if not the best dressed Rapper/Entertainers out there, not just because he has several successful clothing lines. He is very well put together almost all of the time, not to ride his nuts or anything. Anyway, he is a pretty darn good fashion designer also, and most people who know fashion know it is that time for a new season of clothes. Under me is the Fall/Spring BBC and Ice Cream Collection. It's not all of the pics, but I just thought I should post up the ones that I personally like. I still need a BBC shirt, I just don't feel like paying $80 for one lol.




No comments:

Post a Comment