Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fais Story! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA. Ok so two weeks ago me and my nigga Jeffrey decided to go to 2 dinner parties. One was wack when we got there so we went to the other one, which was my friend Lulu's dinner at Dave and Busters. While we were there we met up with my son AJ and so on!

After everybody got done eating, we all decided to go to the game room, of course. While we (me, Jeff, and AJ) were sitting down at one table, some random man came up and shouted "JEFFREY ISMAIL ABASS!!" Instantly, Jeff fell down from his chair like he died! It was Jeff's long lost brother named FAIS!!!! (Face). HAHAHAHAHAH!!!! Jeff hasn't seen him in years! After a brief introduction, Fais pulled Jeff to the side and they talked for a lil' while. When me and Jeff were leaving, Fais shook our hands and Jeff told me that he is now a "rapper". AFRICAN RAPPERS HA! Fast-forward to yesterday, we (me, Jeff, BJ, and Andrew) were at my nigga Kay's house and made up our minds to go look up Fais on youtube. HAHAHA! This is what we found!:

"I'M A G! I'M A STUNNER! WITH MY LOUI RAG!!" HAHHAHAHA!!! Watching this video still makes me laugh so hard! Jeffrey's brother is a rapper LMAO!

3 comments:

  1. lauugh your ass out loud !

    FAISSTORY
    twitter.com/faisstory
    faisstory@yahoo.com
    832-576-5657

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaa lmao that was hilarioussss man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeeyyyy...i tuk this photo...i miss those dayys.lol

    ReplyDelete