Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bittersweet.

Now I see what rappers mean when they say: 'Look at where rap can take you'. Trae the Truth was awarded his own day back in 2008 from Mayor Bill White for his outstanding work with the community:

Ahhhh, that is all very great, but, this year's Trae Day ended on a bad hand. 6 people from my area (Missouri City) were shot and wounded. I know 3 of the six people, and it really sucks to know that somebody would shoot a gun in a crowd of parents and little children. A child could have easily been shot, not to mention Trae's OWN little kids were out there as well. Fortunately, the 3 people that I know are not dead, just wounded and recovering. Guns don't kill people, people with guns kill people. All to try to look or act 'hard'? Not cool man. This is why I didn't attend this event, for foolishness like this. And yea, I act like an ass 24/7, but I have never have, and never will, cross the line like this. Arrgghh its sucks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment