Sunday, July 19, 2009

D.O.H. -Death of Houston pt.1

Ok soo while in Cali i was with all of my REAL cousins who all have my lastname lol. We all live in different areas of the United States, so we would all ask each other about the different cities. When they would ask me what was fun about my city, mostly I could only reminisce about the fun places that were once here but are now gone or dead now. So I decided to make a blog about all the things that caused/are causing Houston to seem "wack". I personally think Houston is fun, and if you live in Houston and say it is wack you most likely are too. But here is the first suspect:

OH MY GOSH. When I received the news about Astroworld being shut down my heart almost fell lol. EVERYTHING happens/happened at this place man! If you wanted to get cash, go to Astroworld. If you wanted to fight, go to Astroworld. If you wanted to smash, go to Astroworld! So many memories about this place still lie in my head, and they all make me ask the question, "Why did they close anyway?" I have still yet to receive a legitimate answer but it sucks! Now where would young teens and young adults go to see fresh ass in small skirts now? Lol. This made everybody stay home, and nowadays more people DO stay home instead of go out, and if they do go out, it's the movies. EVERY WEEKEND. Which is pretty lame. Luckily there are African parties =D. Now when I drive down Loop 610 I only see what USED to be one of the best places to have fun in Houston. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment