Wednesday, August 19, 2009

SMH.

At home, thinking about many different things, listening to Charles Hamilton, I think about something. Earlier today I went to my school for an orientation, and realized that I wish I took my nigga Donnie's route and graduated early. SMH. But on the other hand, me and all my main niggas are now on top of the school, so maximum fun and hoe-action will be only ahead of us. Man I'm a freakin' senior finally. After all of this nonsense bullcrap that I've been through, one more year holds my REAL future. YES! I am ready to leave, get away from all these dumb people! From girls who are stupid, to dudes who be on my nuts for irrelevant reasons, to everything in between. Well since I'm on the subject of dudes and girls, let's get em!
-Dudes: Same dude who be talkin' major nonsense about me saw me at school today, and once again didn't say squat to me. I personally think I am not intimidating at all, I'm not hard or nothing. I stared you in your face, and you didn't even look at me back. Then your patna came up to me and dabbed up me and all my patnas saying, "I miss you cool guys. Y'all are too cool." SMH. Dude fall back son. HA! Anyway, I'm about to be cocky again. This year me and all my niggas gon' shut the game down when it comes to being fly at school. And watch my nigga T win best dressed, dude has two pairs of the Kanye West x Louis Vuitton sneakers. Get ya' weight up kid! I'll show you a real 'Fly African'.
-Girls: I like girls, alot haha. I dislike hoes, alot more. Marshall contains 90% of hoes, the other ten percent are all my good female friends. A friend of mine today is saying something about a certain girl of my past writing me a letter or some shit. She hasn't called me yet. My nigga Donnie recently exploded on these Naija women, I have many times, it's just not been recorded yet, lol. Off them, onto these Acata Monkeys. Why do I see all these waterproof weaves lurking around? Only girl with good weave is my nigga Ashybows, and she needs to take that nonsense out lol. Girls, girls, girls, girls, girls I do adore, yeaa.
-When it comes to my future, I know what career I will pursue and you should too. I will be making money in my future, GOOD money at that. Like my father says, "Don't go to college and major in UNEMPLOYMENT." Wise words, from a wise man haha. And on that note, I will leave you with a heartfelt picture:

Ahhhh, good times with the older sis. She and I will have money competitions for the rest of our lives. Blood is thicker than water, and my main niggas are my brothers dude. I ride for them, they ride for me. Simple as that. I sounded hood lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment