Wednesday, August 5, 2009

CSS Pt. 10

In my opinion, Wale had the best overall outfit. Plus these other kicks are pretty much seen alot. ''The Air Max craze, whole 'lotta flavor.''- Wale.

Lil Wayne wearing the Nike SB Un-Heaven's Gate Dunks. Now why is dude so sloppy with his kicks?

Kid Cudi with his favorites, the Air Jordan III ''True Blue''. I've seen dude wear these same brown jeans way too many times! He's still fly though, and he made the latest cover of Complex Magazine.

Mikey Rocks wearing the Sapphire Air Jordan 1's, and Chuck Inglish wearing the Air Jordan Fusion 4's. I don't understand why Chuck would do such a thing, but he still has major heat at home smh.

2 comments:

  1. thats who i chose, lol.
    if you go there you'll prolly see my comment from earlier hahaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. o yea I be commentin on shit too on nicekicks lol

    ReplyDelete