Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Damn -pt.1

_ Me and the homies got this thing goin on all summer in which we just say the word Damn to anything that goes wrong or is funny. I'll be seeing the same people all summer, and we will be doing everything together, which is fine by me. Especially the fact that last weeks Hotel Party was a success =). Anyway, I'm the only one who has a blog so I gotta put up all my Damn's lol.

1. Went to the Galleria and my patnas were all hugged up with girls, but not me! DAMN.
2. Almost wrecked my car when I slabbed somebody. DAMN.
3. Gas leak! DAMN.
4. We gotta stranger on the street to throw up K.o.D. and took a picture of him doing it! DAMN.
5. Saw a girl walkin past me with some see-through Nike Dunks lol. DAMN.

_ There are more DAMN's but I can't remember them at the moment lol. Until the next time, stay up. DAMN.
=D

1 comment:

  1. your a lame ...

    and what did you mean, "good for a change" ..

    my blogs arent good? BUMMMMMMMM

    ReplyDelete