Sunday, May 24, 2009

Late Night

_ Tsk, it's like 12:23 am. Still awake. Thinkin' bout all this fakeness going on around me ahh! It's pretty wierd man the one time when I don't blast this girl is when I should have smh. Uncool things be poppin' off, but so do cool ones. Might as well list them right?

* Cool Things:
- Landed all my skateboarding tricks.
- Jerk group started =D.
- Clothes will continue to be on the rise.
- Money going up.
- Car getting upgraded once more.
- Summer around the corner.
- Senior.


* Uncool Things:
- Shoe count going down. IDC though.
- Ugly girls keep popping up on websites.
- This girl doesn't wanna have "relations" with me because she wants a relationship. HAH not happening hoe.
- Other girl talks to me only to brag about my Ex-Girlfriend's well beings.
- Same girl thinks i care.
- Shins messed up.
- Nuggets should be leading the series with L.A. 3-0.


_ A mixture of good and bad, but the bad is in my head at the moment. Maybe a good night's sleep and some good ol' fun tomorrow will rid me of all this, right? Let's hope so. Oh, and I should have went to prom just to show my face with all the goonies and bros danngg. Well until my next late night typing, which will come very, very soon hopefully. Chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment